Dunn Memorial Camp is reserved for youth activities only. The campgrounds are closed from November 15 to March 15.
Fees for Camp Use
- Entry fee for day use (waived with overnight camping reservation)
- Scout activities – $2 per person
- External groups – $3 per person
- Overnight camping (entry fee is waived)
- Scout activties – $3 per person
- External groups – $4 per person
All day visit and campsite reservations must be requested at least 10 days in advance (see contact info below). Prior to camp, the Leader in Charge must complete and submit all applicable forms listed below and review all items under Important Documentation.
- Reservation Request Form
- Non-Scouts Canada members must complete this Individual Release and Hold-harmless Agreement and submit with the site reservation form.
- Non-Scouts Canada organizations must complete this Organizational Hold-harmless and Indemnity Agreement and submit with the Site Reservation Request form along with proof of insurance.
- Dunn Memorial Camp Report must be submitted within 30 days after camp along with any balance of payment due.
- Important Information for Visitors to DMC
- DMC Rules & Regulations
- DMC Emergency Response Plan
- Directions to Camp
- Map of Campgrounds
- Emergency Hospital
Other items of interest
- Weather at camp
- Leave no trace
- Camp Brochure
- Crests for Sale
- Forest of Friends Fundraising Pledge Form