PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Scouts first camped at Powerscourt in 1954. The Dunn family donated the land to the Scouting movement of the Chateauguay Valley in the early 1960’s. Since then, Scouts from around the world have enjoyed wilderness camping alongside the beautiful Chateauguay River.
See Facebook timeline for history.
Include information and photos about Leo Chartrand bridge and other memorials.
Sugar shanty ramp in woods
Hydro electric dam
Powerscourt Covered Bridge